Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 00:38
The Global Chinese Financial Forum offers sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to public and private companies, financial institutions and other organizations a number of opportunities to build exposure with their target audiences throughout North America and the Greater China Region.
To our Exhibitors, we provide:
• A direct channel to the Chinese-speaking investor community in North America and the growing number of wealthy investors in China
• Networking and direct contact opportunities to the key players involved in cross-border international transactions and financial investment between the Greater Chinese and North American financial markets
• Extended and in-depth pre-conference marketing to ensure that the right exposure is given to the right audience during the conference
The GCFF provides our exhibitors with a number of opportunities to engage with the Chinese-speaking investor community. Our conferences allow our exhibitors to:
• Meet potential investors in a face-to-face context
• Communicate focused messages to a receptive but untapped demographic
• Showcase new company developments and services
• Build company awareness
• Enhance your competitive intelligence
Who should Exhibit?
• Discount brokerage, full-service brokerage, online brokerage, mutual funds, futures & options trader, investment tools, new financial products who like to attract Chinese investors
• North American listed companies that present their company background and business to attract more investors
Organizations & Associations
• Business associations or government authorities that like to attract attention from the business owners, financial professionals, entrepreneurs, and individuals in the Chinese community.
Take a step further and become a sponsor!
As a Sponsor, the GCFF can provide all of the opportunities given to our exhibitors PLUS:
• Expanded exposure through coverage in GCFF marketing materials and conference program guides
• Expanded services and exhibition booth size
• Speaking opportunities to reach the relevant participants of our conferences
• As well as many more tailor-made services and options offered to all of our sponsors
Please contact Mr. Gilbert Chan (email@example.com or (604) 488-8878) for more information and sign up to become our Sponsor today!