Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 22:07
The GCFF has always been committed to bringing the highest quality knowledge to its participants. The Vancouver Conference 2010 has created a full line-up of experts for its Breakout Sessions, covering:
- New economic trends and outlooks and in-depth analysis of industries and subsectors with notable experts for its Keynote Speeches
- Personal financial management and investment strategies from financial industry professionals and experts for its Financial Workshops
- Direct access to promising public companies and detailed information on their projects and investment opportunities for the Company Management Showcase
For registration, please click here
Track A: Keynote Speeches
The Keynote Speeches will provide conference attendees with exclusive information from the leading experts in the following fields:
- Finance and Economics
- Industrial Experts in Mining, Oil and Gas, Biotechnology and Clean Technology
- Real Estate Investment
Vancouver Conference 2010 Topics:
- Investment in the Post-Olympic Markets
- The Promising Stocks of 2010
- The Rising Strength of Chinese Stocks: Opportunities and Risks
- Canadian Stocks in the Recovering Economy
Track B: Financial Workshops
The Financial Workshops will provide attendees with in-depth strategies on personal financial management and wealth creation to investors of all levels of experience and knowledge. New to this year’s Vancouver Conference, Financial Workshops will be clearly identified for Beginner, Intermediate and Expert investors, ensuring that the right knowledge is given to the right audience.
Past topics Include:
- “Making Sense of Stock Investing”
- “Grow your money, Do-it-yourself”
- “Land Based Real Estate Investment Opportunities”
- “Trading Techniques for Volatile Markets”
- “Options in Your Portfolio”
- “How to Create Dividend Income from your dividend stocks”
- "Investing in Apartments for Safety, Income and Growth”
For Intermediate and Expert Investors!
Track C: Company Management Showcase
The Company Management Showcase has been a feature of GCFF Conferences for its over 10 year history, linking hundreds of public companies with thousands of interested Chinese speaking investors.
"When I invest in a company, I want to meet face-to-face with the decision maker that I will be trusting my money with"
~ Vancouver Conference 2009 Corporate Presentation Attendee
- North American Public Companies listed on North American Exchanges (NASDAQ, NYSE, TSX, TSX-V, OTC-BB)
- Greater Chinese Public Companies listed in Asia and North America (Hong Kong Exchange, Shanghai Stock Exchange)
- Public Companies in the Mining and Energy industries, Life Sciences and Biotech Industry, Clean Technology Industries
"I've given hundreds of presentations at conferences all over the world. The Vancouver Conference provided our company with direct access to the growing demographic of savvy Chinese investors in Vancouver and helped us reach an untapped market."
~Vancouver Conference 2008 Company Management Presenter